Date of Establishment: 24.07.2003
To play the role of a catalyst and develop a mechanism to promote conscious and consistent action plans to improve the academic and administrative performance of the institution.
To promote institutional quality enhancement and sustenance through the internalization of quality culture and institutionalization of the best practices.
- Development and application of quality benchmarks and Setting parameters for various academic and administrative activities of the institution
- Facilitating the creation of a learner-centric environment conducive to quality education and faculty development to adopt the required knowledge and technology for participatory teaching and learning process
- Collection and analysis of feedback from all the stakeholders on quality-related institutional processes
- Dissemination of information on various quality parameters to all the stakeholders
- Organization of intra- and inter-institutional workshops and seminars on quality- related themes and promotion of quality circles
- Documentation of various programmes/activities leading to quality improvement
- Acting as a nodal agency of the institution for coordinating quality-related activities, including adoption and dissemination of the best practices
- Periodical conduct of Academic and Administrative Audits along with their follow-up activities and
- Preparation and submission of the Annual Quality Assurance Report (AQAR) as per the guidelines and parameters of NAAC.
IQAC will facilitate / contribute to
- Ensuring clarity and focus in the institution's march towards quality enhancement;
Ensuring internalization of quality culture
- Ensuring enhancement and coordination among the various units and activities of the institution and institutionalizing all good practices;
- Providing a sound basis for decision-making to improve institutional functioning
- Acting as a dynamic system for quality changes in HEIs and building a sound methodology for documentation and internal communication.