Admission Policy and Procedures
- The Admission Committee is constituted to guide the admission process every year.
- Admissions are made by the Admission Committee consisting of the Principal,
Representatives of the Management and Senior Faculty. The College Application and
Prospectus has the entire relevant information programme wise. The Applications
submitted by the candidates for UG & PG Programmes are screened by the Admission
- For the eligible candidates the Admission Office sends the call letter, inviting for
certificate verification and Interview. Based on merit and by following the guidelines
prescribed by the Government of Tamil Nadu and Bharathidasan University,
Tiruchirappalli, selections are made. The Selected candidates are asked to pay the
Semester fees on or before the time stipulated and submit original certificates to confirm
the admission. Once the Payment is made, the admission process is completed.
- Spot admissions are also made for candidates of UG & PG Programmes for the seats
lying vacant on the last date of admission.
5. Whenever admission tests are essential as per the norms of Government, University and
other regulatory bodies, it is also taken into consideration.
- For admission into MBA and MCA programmes, the candidates have to write the
compulsory admission test conducted by the Tamil Nadu State Government (TANCET)
or by the Consortium of Private Colleges approved by the Government of Tamil Nadu.
- Based on the entrance mark and the marks/grade obtained in the qualifying examination,
the admissions are made.
8. Though the admission is based on merit, the College follows rules regarding reservations
for women, BC, MBC, SC and ST as prescribed by the Government of Tamil Nadu.
- For M.Phil. Admissions, the norms of Bharathidasan University is strictly adopted.
There is an entrance examination which candidates have to pass besides possessing the
required marks in the PG Examination for admission.