Department of Mathematics
- To provide power of mathematics must be at the command of all students in the technological era.
- To achieve Problem solving skill that students need in day to day life and in their chosen career
- To use variety of learning and assessment strategies to accommodate the different learning styles.
- To engage and provide multiple opportunities for students to learn and apply mathematics in creative and purposeful ways.
- To enable all students to understand, utilize, communicate and appreciate mathematics in order to become life-long learners.